The Wolf Tooth ReMote is a significant lever upgrade for cable-actuated dropper seatposts. From its hassle-free installation to smooth ball bearing action to engineered failure point, the lightweight ReMote solves many of the functional problems that come with other dropper lever designs. - Includes barrel adjuster for on-the-fly changes - Lever pivots on a 21mm ball bearing for smooth operation - Engineered break-away pivot that allows the lever to break away from the mount in the event of a crash - Cable Kind Clamp does not damage secured cables and features captive hardware - Integrates with SRAM/Avid MatchMaker X clamp-equipped brake levers for better ergonomics
- 4, 5, & 6mm stainless steel fastener kit - Includes socket cap screws, flat socket cap screws, flat washers, lockwashers, plain nuts, and locking nuts - 218 Pieces Kit contains: - M4 X 8 Socket Head Cap qty. 8 - M4 X 16 Socket Head Cap qty. 8 - M4 X 8 Flat Socket Head Cap qty. 4 - M5 X 12 Socket Head Cap qty. 12 - M5 X 10 Socket Head Cap qty. 12 - M5 x 8 Socket Head Cap qty. 12 - M5 X 16 Socket Head Cap qty. 8 - M5 X 16 Button Socket Head qty. 16 - M5 X 25 Socket Head Cap qty. 4 - M5 X 8 Flat Socket Head Cap qty. 4 - M5 X 12 Flat Socket Head Cap qty. 8 - M5 X 16 Flat Socket Head Cap qty. 8 - M6 X 20 Socket Head Cap qty. 2 - M6 X 35 Socket Head Cap qty. 2 - M6 X 45 Socket Head Cap qty. 2 - M4 Flat Washer qty. 8 - M5 Hex Nut qty. 20 - M5 Nylock Nut qty. 10 - M5 Flat Washer qty. 20 - M5 Lockwasher qty. 20 - M6 Hex Nut qty. 8 - M6 Nylock Hex Nut qty. 6 - M6 Flat Washer qty. 8 - M6 Lockwasher qty. 8
$13.00 - $23.00
You have to get that handlebar height just right. It's more comfortable, more efficient, and helps keep your entire upper body healthier. Wheels Manufacturing has your well-being covered with a wide variety of sizes to ensure your bars are right where they need to be. - Spacers are sold individually or in packs of 5 or 10 spacers. Select options from the dropdown menus to display pack size
BB30 service kit includes (2) Enduro 6806 ABEC-5 Angular Contact sealed bearings and 2 retaining clips. - Bearing Dimensions: OD: 42mm / ID: 30mm / Width: 7mm - Direct replacement bearing for OEM BB30 and BB30A systems
Grade 300 retainer bearings for headset and bottom bracket service. - 10 Retainers/Bag
This assortment of chainring spacers contains 120 pcs. in a clear plastic storage box. Kit includes: - (20) 0.6mm - (20) 1.2mm - (5) 2mm - (5) 3.8mm - (5) 2.2mm - (5) 3mm - (5) 3.5mm - (10) 4mm - (10) 4.3mm - (10) 4.6mm - (10) 5mm - (5) 5.3mm - (5) 7.1mm - (5) 8.3mm
All Wheels Manufacturing replacement derailleur hangers are produced in their Colorado shop to exacting tolerances. - CNC machined 6061 aluminum - Black anodized finish - Includes (1) M8 Chainring Bolt
Whether for derailleur clamp clearance, tire clearance, or personal preference, sometimes it can be advantageous to run the wheel further back in the dropouts. Monkey Nuts install into Surly horizontal dropouts to make spacing the wheel back easy. There are 3 different sets depending on the type of dropout and axle configuration the dropout is intended for. Simply select the correct version of Monkey Nut, install it into the frame, and slam the wheel all the way forward. Bang, done.
- Alloy spacer converts an 8-speed rear hub to use a 7 speed cassette - Range: 4mm - Color: Silver
- Large Flange-Fits Splined MX Cranks - Sold in pairs
Keep the weight down and your headset snug with the Specialzied Carbon Steerer Tube Plug.
2-bolt dropout mount, allowing a bike to be kept upright. - Made of durable aluminum - Compatible with: Crosstrail and Ariel A1 Disc bikes (up through MY14) - 2012-2014 Hardrock and Myka models - Crossroads and Expedition models (up to MY13) with 2-bolt dropout mount
Tool-less, 3-position training wheel installation/removal system. - Closed-cell foam tires - Tubular steel arms - Compatible with 2013-present Hotrock 20-inch models only
$14.99 - $15.99
Add a rack to your frame, even if you don’t have rack mounts. Allows standard rack stays to be bolted directly to the seat collar, for a clean and simple look. Made from lightweight aluminum for durability, with threaded inserts to bolt the stays directly into the seat clamp. - 35mm inner diameter fits all alloy Specialized MTB frame designs with 30.9mm posts and 35mm O.D. seat tubes. - 37mm inner diameter fits all carbon Specialized MTB frame designs with 30.9mm posts and 37mm O.D. seat tubes.
QUICK-LINK FEATURE - Tool-free assembly (possible) - Non-reusable - TL-CN10 BENEFIT - Easy connect - Compatible with current 11-speed chains - Quick assembly tool
Power Links provide tool free chain assembly. - 8-speed width: 7.1mm - 9-speed width: 6.8mm - Chain Compatibility: SRAM - Reusable: Yes
Power links provide tool free chain assembly. - Chain Compatibility: SRAM - Reusable: No
Original equipment rear derailleur pulleys for SRAM rear derailleurs. Fits X01, X01DH, X1, GX 1x11, NX, Force CX1, Force 1, Rival 1, Apex 1 Derailleurs. - Wide-narrow pulley tooth profile holds the chain better - Stainless steel sealed cartridge bearings
Profile Design’s Venturi Velcro Pads are medium durometer foam and Lycra-covered replacement pads for your Profile Design aero bar armrests (aero bars sold separately). They have Velcro on the bottom.
Problem Solvers' Braze-on Light mount threads into your fork or fender eyelets, allowing you to mount lights or accessories. It's lower position is great for getting your light closer to the ground for better visibility.
The Problem Solvers Clamp-On Water Bottle Cage Mount makes it easy to carry a bottle on your handlebars so you can have even more refreshment on rides. It also comes in useful on frames without room for bottles, like smaller frames and some kid’s bikes.
The Problem Solvers Handlebar Accessory Mount comes in handy when you don't have enough room on your handlebars for mounting all your accessories. It fits onto all handlebars, holds tightly and gives you 80mm of width for mounting more of your essential devices where they're easy to see and use (photo).
The Problem Solvers Seatpost Shim is what you need when your seatpost is a little too small-diameter to fit tightly into your frame. It's made of light, durable aluminum and has a lip on the top so it won't slide down inside the frame during installation.
• Supplied as set of 5 pcs (2x2mm, 1x5mm, 1x10mm and 1x20mm) • Available in 1/8 inch • Color: Black
• Anodized alloy cap • Fits handlebar inner diameter from 17.5mm • For MTB and Road use • Low profile design • Black plated bolt
Lightweight aluminum alloy - Non-Keyed - Height: 20mm - 10 to a bag
- Allows quick chain removal without tools - MissingLink 410HD|~|1sp|~|BMX Heavy Duty chain|~|9.4mm|~|each|~| - MissingLink 410|~|1sp|~|BMX|~|8.6mm|~|each|~| - MissingLink II|~|8sp|~|all|~|7.1mm|~|6/card|~| - MissingLink-9|~|9sp|~|all|~|6.6mm|~|6/card|~| - MissingLink-10R|~|10sp|~|KMC, Shimano, SRAM|~|5.9mm|~|6/card|~| - MissingLink-10CR|~|10sp|~|Campagnolo only|~|5.9mm|~|6/card|~| - MissingLink-11|~|11sp|~|Campy, KMC, Shimano|~|5.5mm|~|6/card|~|
The Greenfield KS3 is a center-mounted kickstand. It's lightweight, durable, and looks great on any bike. The kickstand is constructed from aluminum and made in the USA. - For bikes with a factory mounting plate (includes bolt) - 285 mm (for bikes 22" and under), 305 mm (for bikes 22" and over) - Certified Non-Corrosive Casting - Snap Action Mechanism - Non-Slip Clamping Surface
This kit includes a Greenfield center-mounted kickstand as well as a mounting plate that's designed with a cutaway to clear derailleur cables. The kickstand is lightweight, durable, and looks great on any bike. It's made of aluminum and made in the USA. - 285 mm (for bikes 22" and under), 305 mm (for bikes 22" and over) - Certified Non-Corrosive Casting - Snap Action Mechanism - Non-Slip Clamping Surface
This is an FSA MegaExo Crank Arm Fixing Bolt for MegaExo Cranks. - 26mm length - 12g - Designed to fit FSA cranks only - Includes M18 bolt, M27 self-extracting cap and washers
Page 1 of 2 Next page