Keep both your bike and yourself clean and dry with Sunlite's Cruiser Full Fender Set. These fenders offer full coverage and a cool look for your cruiser bike. The stays and fenders are steel so they're durable.
The DRY-TECH fender set is an engineered fender set with extended, research-based length for superior water protection. The fenders are made of a lightweight, yet highly durable multi-material design. It's also been engineered in Specialized's very own Win Tunnel in order to improve protection and to minimize water spray. The fenders are available in three different sizes (35, 45, and 52mm), and they're designed to work on bikes with 700C wheels—with or without Specialized Plug + Play frame mounting. Lastly, for a finishing touch, the fenders include heat-treated, lightweight aluminum fender stays with stainless steel hardware. - Engineered fender set with extended, research-based length for superior water protection. - Lightweight, yet highly durable multi-material design. - Engineered in Specialized's Win Tunnel to improve protection and minimize water spra.y - Designed to work on bikes with 700C wheels and with or without Specialized Plug + Play frame mounting. - Heat-treated, lightweight aluminum fender stays with stainless steel hardware.
Keep the road grime and water off your clothes with a durable fender set made specifically for the Roll. No-fuss installation means you can add them quickly and easily, so you're always ready to ride. - Valuable and durable plastic fender set for Roll. - Designed for 650b x 2.3" tires. - Stainless steel fender stays and hardware. - Rear fender supports Plug and Play frame mounting. - Front: 660mm / Rear: 1050mm
Keep the road grime off your clothes, and arrive in style, with a durable fender set made specifically for the Turbo Como. It's all dry roads from here. - Durable fender set that's specifically designed to fit the Turbo Como. - Designed for 650b x 2.3" tires. - Stainless steel fender stays and specific alloy hardware ensure the perfect fit for your Turbo Como. - Front fender supports Plug + Play mounting. - Front Length: 790mm - Rear Length: 1180mm
Stay clean and dry with SKS's Commuter II fenders! The stainless-steel hardware comes pre-installed for quick and easy mounting.
You only need a couple of seconds to protect yourself and your bike from wet weather. The Clip-On Fenders are made of a durable all-weather polymer so never again will you arrive at work with a rain streak up your back again. And because they're clip-ons, you can easily remove the fenders on sunny days.
- Superflex unbreakable all-weather polycarbonate - Pre-installed stainless steel hardware with mud flaps - Includes all hardware for mounting to virtually any bike
Turn your bike into an all-weather vehicle with Planet Bike's Hardcore Fenders. Made of unbreakable Superflex polycarbonate with stainless-steel stays, they're ultra tough. They boast mudflaps for the ultimate in splash and spray protection and the front fender has release tabs for easy on/off. Plus, the hardware is pre-installed for quick mounting.
Planet Bike's SpeedEZ Fenders keep you dry in wet weather and are easily removed when the sun comes out. Made from nearly indestructible Superflex polycarbonate and rustproof stainless-steel stays, these fenders also utilize a clever, pre-installed attachment system so you can mount and remove them in seconds.
$12.99 - $13.99
- Keeps you clean and dry on wet roads and trails - Attaches quickly to saddle rails without tools - Stores easily in a backpack - Wheel Size: Universal Standard: Fender Size: 380mm x 102mm Weight: 19g Wide: Fender Size: 383mm x 115.5mm Weight: 25.5g
- Attaches to saddle rails - Quick and easy to install and remove - Fat Butt, a wider version for fatbike applications - Road/CX narrower for road and cross bike applications
- Lightest and most versatile MTB mudguard available - Uses hook and loop Velcro straps to attach to the bridge and lower legs - Compatible with forward and double bridge fork designs and all wheel sizes - XL version is longer and provides more coverage - Reverse version is designed for forks with reversed bridges - Fat Face, you guessed it, extra wide for Fatbike applications
- Attaches to seatpost with the included Velcro strap - Adjustable pitch - Dropper post compatible
Axiom's Frontrunner Front Fender easily installs on your down tube with rubber straps. Axiom reduced the impact of their manufacturing and shipping methods by designing the Frontrunner to fold flat. It's also made of strong, 100% recyclable plastic.
Easy-to-install rear fender for your fat bike. CONSTRUCTION • Virtually unbreakable polypropylene body MOUNTING SYSTEM • Adjustable rubber straps mount to down tube • 100% recyclable • Ships and merchandises as a flat sheet and snaps onto the included seat tube bracket • Hardware included • Weight: 190 grams / 6.7 ounces
Page 1 of 1