- Complete cable kits for internal three-speed hubs
- Shimano, Y8JA98020, SM-BH90, Olive and connecting insert
- 1.2 mm x 2100 mm (1 pc.) - 1.2 mm x 1800 mm (1 pc.) - OPTISLICK - Stainless steel - Outer cap with short tongue for ST (2 pcs.) - SIS-SP40 outer caps (3 pcs.) - SIS-SP40 sealed outer caps (1 pc.) - Inner end caps (2 pcs.) - OT-SP41 1700 mm - OT-RS900 (1 pc.)
Replacement line kit for SRAM and Avid hydraulic disc brakes. - For Level Ultimate/Level TLM (A1), 2018+ CODE R/RSC (B1) - 2000mm, black
SRAM's SlickWire Shift Cable Kit is the perfect kit to have on hand to fix broken cables and a great upgrade, too. You get 2 excellent stainless-steel cables, slippery lined 4mm-diameter housings, and aluminum ferrules and frame protectors. - Weight: 99 grams (pair)
Stainless steel cables are extruded to provide a smooth, low-friction surface.
A great replacement for OE cables and a perfect way to bring style to a bike, the 1x Sport Shift kits make it easy. They come with a weld-cut single-ended Slick Stainless cable for easy installation with modern SRAM and Shimano shifters. The included housing uses our Slick-Lube liners to reduce friction, providing shifting precision and long-lasting performance. This kit is designed for use on bikes with a 1x drivetrain with a rear derailleur or internally geared hub. - Single-ended shift cable is compatible with SRAM and Shimano shift levers for both road or mountain bikes - Sport Slick Stainless cable combines with a Slick-Lube housing liner to offer dependable shifting performance and durability - Includes everything needed for a complete shift cable and housing replacement for a rear derailleur or internally geared hub - OEM-level cables and housing with high-quality small parts
A great replacement for OE cables and a perfect way to bring style to a bike, our 2x Sport Shift kits make it easy. They come with weld-cut single-ended Slick Stainless cables for easy installation with modern SRAM and Shimano shifters. The included housing uses our Slick-Lube liners to reduce friction, providing shifting precision and long-lasting performance. This 2x kit is designed for use on bikes with both front and rear derailleurs. - Single-ended shift cables are compatible with SRAM and Shimano shift levers for both road or mountain bikes - Sport Slick Stainless cables combined with Slick-Lube liners offer dependable shifting performance and durability - Includes everything needed for a complete shift cable and housing replacement for front and rear derailleurs - OEM-level cables and housing with high-quality small parts
Jagwire's 5mm Anchor Bolt fits certain models and types of brakes and is used to secure the cable in place after adjusting it. It is made of plated metal for strength and durability. You get a pack of 25.
Basics shift cable and housing set provide replacement level quality in an easy-to-use double ended package. - Non-extruded galvanized inner cable - Lead-free PVC housing - Double ended for SRAM/Shimano and Huret/Simplex - Disc style Huret/Simplex end is slightly smaller than original spec, but is functionally compatible with Suntour X-Press shifters - Color: Black - Diameter: 1.2mm - End Type: Shimano/SRAM - Housing Diameter: 5mm
Jagwire's M7 Adjusting Barrel is a 7 x 1.0mm-threaded replacement cable-adjusting barrel. It's the right part for many older-style mountain bike brake levers. It comes in two models and is made of durable metal with a lockring for locking your adjustments. You get a pack of 10.
Jagwire's Open End Caps are quality metal ferrules that put the finishing touch on your brake cable housing sections. They reinforce them so they stay straight and allow the cables and brakes to operate as smoothly as possible.
Sport level brake cables come in a variety of cable end setups to fit most bikes at a quality level well above normal OEM cables. - Slick cables are die-extruded for smooth operation - Pre-stretched - SRAM/Shimano mountain compatible cable end - Stainless steel construction resists corrosion - Single end cable features weld-cut for easy installation
Jagwire's Sport Slick Stainless Shift Cable is a high-quality shift cable made of stainless steel for excellent shifting performance, corrosion resistance and durability. It also comes in lengths to fit single and tandem bicycles.
- High-performance compressionless outer casing designed for precise and effortless shifting - A fully lubricated inner housing liner reduces friction and enhances lever feel - Stainless steel low friction inner cable - Recommended for 10-speed drivetrains - 10-speed or less shifting system recommended - Compatible with Shimano® and SRAM® shifting systems Includes: 2 x Sealed End Cap, Alloy/Black 8 x Open End Cap, Alloy/Black 6 x Cable Oring, Translucent (2 sets = 6pcs) 2 x Frame Protector, Mini Black 2 x Cable Tip, 1.2mm, Alloy/Silver
- Basic housing and galvanized inner cable with header card - Brake kit includes black casing and a 1.6mm cable - Derailleur kit includes black casing and a 1.2mm cable - Cables have dual ends with leads to fit any brake or shifter
Sport shift housing packs high performance features into a colorful and durable package, making it a functional and aesthetic upgrade. - Slick-Lube lined housing reduces friction for faster cable movement and better shifting performance - Linear strand construction for compressionless performance - Appropriate for Teflon coated cables as well as steel and galvanized - 4.0mm outer diameter solid colors; 4.5mm OD braided colors - Length: 10m
Page 1 of 1