Some say value, we say versatile. With our Shasta Cycling Shorts, you're able to cover all of your fitness bases, from spin class to road rides, with one pair of shorts.
For the construction, we used our venerable VaporRize knit fabrics for their supportive construction and soft touch against the skin. And as the name suggests, VaporRize is extremely proficient at managing moisture, so no matter how intense your workout gets, you're going to avoid that icky, clammy feeling from sweat. At the leg openings, we incorporated a fold-over leg cuff that's gentle and light against the skin, yet a total beast at keeping the shorts from riding up your legs. And all of this is complementary to these shorts' Form Fit, which feels like a second skin to ensure total comfort.
At the chamois, you'll find that we included a prestigious CyTech insert that features a minimalist construction to provide just the right amount of support, padding, and comfort. This light construction also aids in versatility, as it's not so cumbersome that a quick jog on the treadmill will ever be out of the question.
- VaporRize knit fabrics are soft against the skin and dutifully wick away moisture.
- Fold-over leg cuff w/ silicone print prevents pinching and discomfort by providing an even, low-volume, and compressive hold over the leg.
- CyTech chamois features a minimalist construction to provide just the right amount of padding, support, and comfort.
- Deflect UV 50+ protects your skin from harmful ultraviolet rays.
- Form Fit feels like a second skin while remaining low in volume to complement layering.
- 5.75” inseam (size Medium)
|Black Heather / Small||888818102822||64216-4602||SH164602+2|
|Black Heather / Large||888818102525||64216-4604||SH164602+4|