When you need a pair of shorts that perform over every centimeter of the trail, look no further than Specialized's Enduro Pro Shorts. They're made from a woven version of Specialized's lightweight, ultra-breathable, water-repellent VaporRize fabrics. As a result, the shorts are tough enough to take repeated spills, without sacrificing anything to comfort. Laser perforated venting dumps excess heat, while maintaining the overall strength of the shorts. Adjustment tabs keep the waist where you want, even when the two zippered pockets are loaded. A zippered SWAT access pocket integrates nicely with the included pair of SWAT liner shorts.
- VaporRize woven fabrics are treated to be water-repellent, while remaining durable, stretchy, and lightweight for piece of mind on the mountain.
- Removable liner with SWAT and Body Geometry Mountain Chamois is light and breathable, while the chamois effectively relieves pressure on the soft tissue and encourages proper blood flow.
- Two zippered pockets provide convenient, secure space to store your trail essentials, while a SWAT access side zipper interfaces seamlessly with SWAT™ bib shorts for immediate access to your gear and nutrition.
- Laser perforated venting adds sophisticated points of ventilation that don't detract from the durability or performance of the shorts.
- Side waist adjustment tabs ensure that the fit of the shorts is easily customizable and dialed-in, even when your pockets are loaded.
- Deflect UV 50+ protects your skin from harmful, ultraviolet rays.
- 13.5" inseam (size 34" waist) fall low around the knee for a roomy fit that leaves plenty of room for pads.
|Black / 32||888818109982||64216-5002||CLE2603+02|
|Black / 34||888818110162||64216-5003||CLE2603+03|
|Black / 36||888818109340||64216-5004||CLE2603+04|
|Black / 38||888818110209||64216-5005||CLE2603+05|