Your relationship with the weather forecast can be touch and go. Sometimes the forecast is right, but often times, not so much. And for when the weather doesn't want to cooperate, there's the Deflect Jacket with SWAT. Pertex Nylon was used for its breathability and wind resistance, and with a DWR coat, it's also water-resistant. To add to its mountain capability, we've added abrasion-resistant panels to the arms of the jacket, so it won't rip or tear easily when you're shredding singletrack. Unlike many of our other SWAT products, this jacket doesn't house a myriad of pockets. Instead, it has one—simple and clean. While it may seem like a normal stuff pocket, it's actually been designed in a rectangle shape to fit into the down tube of our SWAT-equipped bikes. The Deflect Jacket with SWAT is sure to be your go-to variable weather jacket, both on and off the bike.
- The Deflect jacket uses lightweight Pertex Quantum Air fabric engineered to offer wind and water resistance with best-in-class breathability for hard efforts.
- Minimal bulk and a built-in pocket helps it fit into any pocket, pack, or bike equipped with SWAT.
- Pertex nylon fabric is couple with a DWR treatment to protect against water.
- Abrasion panels are designed to protect the jacket through the toughest trail conditions.
- Under helmet integrated scuba hood with fixed elastic binding creates added protection with the perfect fit.
|Oak Green / Medium||888818524532||64420-4313||CL204314+03|
|Oak Green / X-Large||888818524556||64420-4315||CL204314+05|