The Kinetic R1 trainer is the only interactive, direct-drive smart bike trainer that allows your bike to move naturally. More comfortable, more realistic, and offering a more complete workout, the app-controlled R1 electronic trainer immerses riders in a world of virtual training to help you enjoy workouts more than you ever imagined.
The Kinetic R1 is part of our newest generation of interactive, app-controlled trainers offering the best power training workouts available, and features ANT+ FE-C and Bluetooth FTMS compatibility along with a more accurate and responsive ride. It works with apps like Kinetic Fit, Zwift, TrainerRoad, Rouvy, Kinomap, and FulGaz. Connection is via ANT+, ANT+ FE-C, and Bluetooth FTMS on connected smartphones, tablets, and laptops. Kinetic R1 trainers are also compatible with Garmin devices.
- Rock and Roll technology—the only direct-drive trainer with free movement—no rocker plate required!
- Controlled resistance to simulate terrain changes in workouts and on virtual courses
- Compatible with virtually all bikes, including Quick Release (skewer included), thru-axle, and Boost thru-axle (using bike’s stock thru-axle—no Traxle necessary)
- Massive 14.4lb flywheel for a realistic ride
- Max slope: 20%
- Max resistance: 2000 watts
- ±3% accuracy
- Ergonomic rubberized knobs and feet
- Folding legs and ergonomic handle for easy transport and compact storage
- Includes a free 6-month subscription for the Kinetic Fit power-training app
- Unconditional lifetime warranty on frame, one-year warranty on power unit
Introducing the Kinetic R1 Bike Trainer
Kinetic R1 Walkthrough